Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Ed Screws An Old Colleague - Electronics Weekly

nnnindonesia.blogspot.com

There’s always an idiot who screws things up for everyone else, Ed complains to his diary, usually someone with more greed than sense.

We were all jogging along nicely with our little scams and schemes and then an ex-PM plonker sets off howls of righteous indignation and multiple investigations.

While the witch hunt goes on I’ve had to close down a number of nice little earners from skimming a percentage off Departmental supply contracts to holding share options by proxy in the suppliers.


The comfort of my post-Ministerial lifestyle has been detrimentally affected and I, like others, am very pissed off with the plonker for bringing it all into the open.

On the other hand the scandal has delivered into my hands an alternative little earner thanks to my ex-Ministerial colleague Darren.

I get Darren on the burner blower.

“Ed!” he calls out obviously excited to hear from me – that didn’t last long.

“How’s your sister’s company coming along these days?” I ask him.

Suddenly he goes all wary. “Why’s that then Ed?”

“Well you know you sent me a lot of texts asking me to facilitate supply contracts from my Department.”

“Yes”. Now ultra-wary.

“I’ve still got them.”

“Oh” he pauses as the penny drops “what do you want?”

“I want you to transfer your share in your sister’s company to the Sunny Shores Trust in the Cayman Islands – an entity controlled by my associates.”

“You bloody crook Ed.”

“It takes one to know one, Darren.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"colleague" - Google News
April 19, 2021 at 07:01AM
https://ift.tt/3gkUBT9

Ed Screws An Old Colleague - Electronics Weekly
"colleague" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2Uvr5Ps
https://ift.tt/2YviVIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Côte-Saint-Luc first responders fundraise for colleague on life support in Barbados - CBC.ca

nnnindonesia.blogspot.com First responders in Côte-Saint-Luc are worried and heartbroken after their colleague, volunteer Clifford Jordan, ...

Postingan Populer