Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, March 21, 2020

I have to fire a colleague who is also a friend. How do I navigate this? - The Times

Dame Minouche Shafik, the director of the LSE, is an economist and previously a deputy governor of the Bank of England. The 57-year-old lives in London with her husband. She has three adult stepchildren and 17-year-old twins

Q. I have to fire a long-standing colleague who has become a good friend. How do I navigate this?
Rebecca, 41

A. Firing a friend is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. It’s what I lose sleep over. The most straightforward situation is when their job is no longer viable, when it’s neither their nor your fault. Performance issues can be difficult, but the trickiest is when there’s a serious ethical or behavioural issue. I’ve dealt with the whole spectrum.

I once had to let go

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"colleague" - Google News
March 22, 2020 at 07:01AM
https://ift.tt/2UsusoQ

I have to fire a colleague who is also a friend. How do I navigate this? - The Times
"colleague" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2Uvr5Ps
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Côte-Saint-Luc first responders fundraise for colleague on life support in Barbados - CBC.ca

nnnindonesia.blogspot.com First responders in Côte-Saint-Luc are worried and heartbroken after their colleague, volunteer Clifford Jordan, ...

Postingan Populer